Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Writing Option #2

I haven't had a teacher like Drona. All my teacher's I have do way different methods then that of Drona. One I had that I thought was the best is Mr.Slowik. He shows us a numerous of times how to do an equation and slove the problem for us then we solve it. Unlike Drona, Mr Slowik would guide us through steps. Drona also used clever methods with his students like when he jumped in the lake with the crocodile to see who would save him and had good keen sinces.
Drona was somewhat similar to Mr.slowik because they both honor their best students. Drona gave his elite student by giving him a present which is the same my teacher did. The students in our class had to compete to see who was the best also. We took test and quiz, not like Drona's test best others to help us enhance our skills. Mr. Slowik and Drona both had a personality and are cherrful at times but are serious more often.

No comments: