Friday, March 2, 2007

Writing Option (the pillow book)

January 23,2007
We have a big game againsts our rivals the Riverview Rams. I am very anxious to play because of what happen the last time. I thought that we got cheated out of the game, but what could I do about the refs.Later on that day we beat them.

February 3,2007
We went into the district tournament to defend our title. For 3 years we had the winning tradition of district champions. I don't know what happened but we ended up losing in the 2nd round of districts. That was our last game and end of our season.

February 29,2007
I got recruited on a AAU team.We went to different places like Orlando, Palmetto, Sebring and other area's around here. We play good basketball players from all around and get a chance to see who is better.

The Students
the students in my class are the best. I have great friends in my class that helps me alot on just about all of my work. I look forward to going to class every morning and seeing familiar faces.People in my class are just about the brightest students I have ever met

Teachers at my school
Teacher at the School of booker High are mostly all nice but are hard workers. The teachers motivate us to work to the best of our abilities and strive to all do better.With the exception of a couple mean, brutal teachers, all the rest are magnificent. Teachers here are all always on top of everthing and many interact with the students and have a special bond or relationship.

No comments: