Thursday, February 8, 2007

Poetry of Ancient Rome

1. My reaction to the advice given in the poems is that it is insightful.

2.In seize the day the speaker tells Leuconoe to live today because he doesn't know what tomorrow will bring.

3. I think the speaker means that if you have the will and ambition to be succesful, you will stay from filth and a bad fortunes.

4. The poems teaches by giving helpful advice to the readers and delight because it was written with charm, grace and percision of language.

5. The picture I find effective is the one in which that is shown is the one in Better To Live because it sows a moral of a collection of ancient art and it has sad like emotions.

6. I think the pome that gives the best advice is Seize The Day because it gives the advice that tells you to live for today and not tomorrow.

7. Yes, I agree with that I think that you should make oals that are reachable not goals that goals that you are not able to accomplish.

No comments: